Friday, June 26, 2009

Spiders~!~~!!

Oh no! SPIDER(s)!

Yes, the spiders have realized Gavin is in the area and have located my room. I don't know if it is because I'm so attractive, because I have food sometimes, because I have video games, or because they sense fear in me. If I had to choose, I'd pick the video games option because then we'd have something in common. Yes, I know food would be in common too, but I don't like the idea of sharing my food with spiders.
The first option was completely sarcastic in case anyone was worried ;P
I'm inclined to go with spiders sensing I fear them, so they come. If you fear them, they will come. That's almost a movie quote.

I have killed 3 spiders in the last 4 days. Various types. All small. Remember though, I am scared of ALL spiders. Daddy-long-legs too, though not really so much. I just don't like touching them or them touching me.

You can ask any of my friends and family who have seen me deal with a spider incident.
They might laugh and say fear doesn't describe it well enough.
I say Gavin doesn't fear much. Fear is like dirt, it's everywhere in small quantities. Except for me, I managed to clean up the fear-dirt in most places and now I have a mountain of dirt in the "fear of spiders" category. Arachnophobia.

I have gotten some bug bites, but I don't know where they came from. Being outside or in my room. Most likely from the mosquito-type bugs. Regardless, I need to get a tan everywhere because they like the squishy, soft pale white torso under my shirt rather than my tanned arms.

Besides the spiders, it's been busy. It'll always be busy for a good while, so I won't mention it anymore ;)

1 comment: