Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I Will Survive

"It just so happens that your friend here is only MOSTLY dead. There's a big difference between mostly dead and all dead. Mostly dead is slightly alive." -*-Princess Bride quote-*-

I am around, I am alive. I haven't taken a day off (partially my choice so I wouldn't have to deal with as many complaints later on) in over 3 weeks. The last 3-5 days (I don't know how many have gone by like this), I've worked ~16 hours each day.
I'm tired. -_-

I was going to twist the "I Will Survive" song (if that's even the title), but I don't have time...running out now. More to come. Hopefully soon, because that means my brain is untangling and isn't like a spiderweb with broken webbing.

2 comments:

  1. Miss you bro! And I loved the Princess Bride quote. Such a great scene with Miracle Max.

    ReplyDelete